Jessie J is the new face of Henry Holland for Pretty Polly tights


Jessie J is the face of Henry Holland for Pretty Polly tights


With those amazing legs of hers, Jessie J has become the new face of Henry Holland's tights range for Pretty Polly. The Essex-born starlet appears in the superhero-themed ad campaign for the hosiery brand in a pair of Henry Holland suspender tights.

"I was the front of the queue for legs. Ever since I started out as a singer, tights have been my statement. When you put on a pair of tights, you feel sexy and powerful. I have been wearing House of Holland for Pretty Polly tights for ages, there was a point when I almost hadn't realised I was wearing them every time I left my house!" said Jessie.

The campaign goes live on 17th October with billboards and bus stops around London. There will also be a Pretty Polly pop-up store opening next week which will sell Holland's tights until 31st January.




To Purchase House of Holland for Pretty Polly please see link below: