Featured Blogger-Thelittleantlers



Thelittleantlers.blogspot.com

How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ? 

Either from creating my own looks on looklet, people on lookbook or just general street styles!
Who has had the biggest fashon influence on your outfits ? 
I'd say celebrity-wise Zooey Deschanel. Although I love fashion blogger Keiko Lynn and Carrie from Wishwishwish's style!





What made you start posting your pictures on chictopia ? 
I had been looking around at various other fashion sites such as lookville, looklet and lookbook and decided I'd like to join in and share my favourite outfits and new pieces.
What blogs and websites do you follow and why ? 
I follow quite afew blogs, although my favourites have to be llymlrs.com, keikolynn.com, wishwishwish.net and paulinabelle.blogspot.com





Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ? 
I think a bit of both. I like looking for inspiration and adding my own twists.
How would you describe your style ? 
Quite girly and feminine,which never used to be the case a few years ago!) Usually casual and comfortable.
Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ? 
During the colder months I will always wear hosiery with my outfits. Even now in summer I can;t help but wear nude sheer tights - I'm not brave enough ot properly bare my legs yet!





What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ? It would be nice if you could take a photo and list the tights you own. 
I have quite afew nude and black tights that are my go-to hosiery choices and lately I've bought dotted, lace, holdups and a range of colours and textured tights. On my wishlist at the moment are knee length socks in light colours :)
How do you choose your hosiery ? 
Usually I'll have my outfit planned and decide upon which style of tights would work best for the style.







Where do you shop for hoseiry ? 
Most highstreet shops such as New Look, Accessorize and Primark.
What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ? 
Dotted tights - from Accessorize on sale for just £2.40!


Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or holdups,socks or kneehighs,sheer toe or reinforced ? 
It depends upon the outfit but during the summer months I'd prefer sheer tights and during winter opaque or patterned to brighten up an ourfit. 


Do you ever wear 10 denier tights or sheer hose if so how long do they last you ? 
Yes, I have done and not usually very long! After a few wears I usually come across a small hole or ladder :(
How does wearing tights make you feel emotionally ? More feminine,better with girly outfits not thought about it ? 
I feel more confident wearing tights even if they are very sheer. 
Do you physically like the feel of tights and touch ? Do your legs ache less, prefer than pants ? not thought about it ? 
I hardly ever wear jeans anymore, so I tend to wear tights in most outfits. I like the feel of brand new soft tights.


When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ? 
If I'm lazing around the house I probably wont bother unless it's for outfit posts, although whenever I go out I'll wear some form of hosiery.
What is your hosiery staple ? 
Sheer nude tights or dotted black tights!
What are your style tips for wearing tights ? 
Do not wear your skirt/shorts too short so that the darker 'area' of the tights at the top show! I like to wear coloured tights when I feel the rest of my outfit is quite simple and basic, it brightens everything up a little bit :)







If you was told you could never wear tights again, how would you feel ? 
Quite uncomfortable as I seem to feel more confident with tights on.
Do you remember the first time you wore tights and the first pair you brought ? 
I've always worn tights from when I was a little girl. I remember wearing white, grey and navy tights to infant school or knee length white patterned socks - with one being higher than the other by the end of the day!




Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ? 
I have started to.
The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ? 
I like how they can transform an outfit nicely although I hate when I wear my Doc Martens the tights begin to bobble after a few wears!




Do you recycle your tights ?
I think I have sold my tights at bootfairs once or twice in the past, if that counts?!