OOTD post 23/06/2011







As you girlies have probably realised i don't really do a lot of outfit posts but here's what i wore  yesterday and the weather was quite pleasant in sunny England. I forgot to include my fiorelli bag in the pictures but theres a link below, currently available for £49 from Debenhams. Let me know what you think and i will try to post my outfits on a more regular basis and hopefully include some quirky tights from my rather large collection to keep the posts on topic. I have toyed with the idea of taking FML in a more normal direction but i'm kinda thinking its quite nice to be different and blog about hosiery. On the downside i feel that if this was a normal blog i might just have a few more followers, blogging about a single topic can be quite restrictive and unpersonal. At the end of the day F.M.L will continue as long as i'm having fun after all we don't really blog for followers but there a nice bonus and we all like to be liked. Its just human nature.
Keep smiling. 

Lisa x

White Top- Next
Pink flat pumps - George last season
Brown Skirt - Gap £25 I brought one black one brown.
Tights- Primark black 10 denier sheer