Featured blogger- Hey fancy pants

hey fancy pants


How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
I get inspired by fashion blogs and people on the street. Magazines and online stores are also another source of inspiration.


Who has had the biggest fashon influence on your outfits ?
My biggest fashion influence would be fashion bloggers. They have inspired me to start my own blog, find my own style and be adventurous and have fun along the way.

How would you describe your style ? 
My style is fun, feminine and vintage inspired


Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ?
It works both ways. Some clothes dictate the hosiery I wear and vice versa

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ?
I have a lot of coloured tights and patterned tights. I intend to buy more coloured tights to add to my collection for the coming winter season.

How do you choose your hosiery ? 
I choose based on quality (denier) and colour (whether it suits my skintone and style)


Where do you shop for hoseiry ? 
I shop in departmental stores or small korean shops that sell all kinds of socks and hosiery.

What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ?
I bought a pair of ribbon patterned tights and it cost me $10


Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or holdups,socks or kneehighs,sheer toe or reinforced ? 
I prefer opaque tights on most occasions, but sheers ones are also great for special occasions 


How does wearing tights make you feel emotionally ? More feminine,better with girly outfits not thought about it ?
Tights make me feel more feminine and that's my style. I also enjoy wearing tights over jeans or pants in the winter months


Do you physically like the feel of tights and touch ?  Do your legs ache less, prefer than pants ? not thought about it ?
Tights are extremely comfortable. I only worry about snagging it!

When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ?
I wear them less frequently these days as the weather is warmer, but in cooler months I wear them 2-3 times a week.

What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
If you are new to wearing coloured tights, stick to colours such as plum, navy blue or purple as they tend to go with most outfits. If you feel bolder, mustard yellow, bright red and electric blue can be really fun and eye catching.


The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ?
The best: feels comfortable and fits all body shapes
the worst: they snag easily and don't last as long as jeans or pants